We provide certified strength and conditioning specialists that will create and administer physical training programs designed specifically for your organization. The programs are designed around your specific needs and timelines.
- Tactical Athlete Training: This program combines mission-specific tactics, resistance exercises, endurance training and marksmanship training. The goal of this program is to increase speed, strength, and marksmanship capabilities, which translates into better performance on the battlefield or on the job.
- Biometric Testing: We track heart rate as personnel navigates training scenarios, obstacle courses and shoot houses. This allows commanders to gain greater awareness and clarity on the most significant stressors to their personnel. We can also use this information to help clients learn how to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Resiliency Training: Our resiliency programs are designed to help personnel overcome stressful situations and return to full duty after those situations. The program incorporates a holistic approach, which includes sleep hygiene, physical fitness, basic nutrition and transition training.
- Scenario Training: We create training scenarios and provide role players for the scenarios.
- Secure Training Locations: We have secure training facilities that can accommodate fixed wing and rotary wing assets.
Education & Research
We create customized curriculums for your training needs.
- Train the Trainer Course: We teach unit leaders how to create physical training programs for their organizations. The course covers how to start a fitness program, how to maintain a program, and how to ensure everyone improves their overall fitness level. The class is 4 hours long and can be taught anywhere.
- Tactical Medicine: We provide Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC), EMT classes, and Advanced EMT classes.
- Research: We have expertise in human performance, human physiology, and post-deployment health. We develop research protocols, collect and analyze data, and create reports.
- Service-to-Civilian: The reverse workup program is designed to help service members transition home following deployments. The program is made up of physical and mental rehabilitation programs, structured exercise programs focused on recovery, nutrition, and sleep hygiene.
- Financial counseling: Accredited Personal Financial Counselors provide confidential, personalized service aimed at helping individuals and families achieve greater financial stability. Our mission is to help you make the most of your money and build the life you want. Our Accredited Financial Counselors can address all your financial planning needs from debt management to planning for retirement.
- Legal Services: We prepare and review legal documents for service member’s needs, including but not limited to wills, powers of attorney, living wills, healthcare powers of attorney, bills of sale, contracts, leases and promissory notes. We can also provide advice to deploying service member’s about their rights under Service member’s Civil Relief Act of 2003 (SCRA).
Our Clients Depend on PROTAC
US Marine Corps | US Navy | US Army | US Air Force
Mississippi National Guard | New Orleans SWAT Team